I've purchased tickets to the live stream. How do I watch it?
- In order to access the live stream page you will need to be signed into your account you created when checking out. If you have not created an account, you can do so here with the email you used to place your order. Once you have created your account, our site will know if you purchased tickets and you will be able to see the stream at this page which will be live on the day of the show!
Can I buy tickets for my friends?
- Of course! Once you’ve purchased more than one item with a ticket included, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your friend’s email and an account will be set up for them!
How can I watch the live stream on my TV?
- Yes, if your TV has a web browser app or if you are using a product like AppleTV, Chromecast or Amazon's Fire Stick that also has a web app. In all cases, you simply need to use a browser, navigate to the stream page, sign in and press play like normal.
- Chromecast instructions
- Apple TV instructions here:
- Amazon Fire Stick instructions here:
Will this live stream be available for download or on-demand viewing later?
- Yes, a recording of the livestream will be available for Video On Demand for 72 hours after the event for all ticket holders.
I have another question!
- No problem, email Livestream Support